Wednesday, April 23, 2014

In The Future

The Future...Or What Most People Think It Will Look Like....


What I'm Going to be like when I'm 20


  1. I will be the coolest person on earth.
  2. I will be
    • An entrepreneur
    • A scientist
    • A lawyer
  3. I probably will have made a time machine.
  4. I will have skied down Mt. Everest.
  5. I will live in London
  6. I will be the best in the world at dodgeball.
  7. I will also be the funniest person in the world.
  8. I will be able to play the Death Waltz by John Stump on the piano.
  9. I will be able to juggle a running chainsaw, a feather, a bowling ball, a lit torch, an anvil, and a water balloon.
  10. I will make portals to get around.
  11. I will make twenty world records.
  12. I will read every book in the world.
  13. I will know every joke in the world.
  14. I will be a superhero called Ego Man.
  15. I will fail at completing at least half of this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment