Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Trip to Italy

My Trip to Italy


I went to Italy last Saturday with my Mum, Dad, and my sister. I woke up at 4:00 am and took a cab to Gatwick airport. As we were driving, we went by the place where I used to go ice skating in Streatham. When we got there, we went through customs, security, and finally got on the plane. One hour later, we arrived at Milan Malpensa airport and took a cab to Bellagio (a small little town close to Lake Como).







After going swimming, we watched some of the World Cup then went to bed. On the next day we took a ferry to Verenna and climbed a mountain with a castle on top.







Then we went back to our hotel and watched more of the World Cup and went to bed. Then tomorrow we took a train to Milan and got into our hotel there. Then we went to a park and went back to our hotel and watched (yawn) more of the World Cup. Then tomorrow we went to the Castle Sforzesco.




Then we went back to our hotel. The next day we took a cab to Malpensa Airport and left for home. When we took a cab back, we went near Chessington World of Adventures.






Then we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment